‘ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES THAT WORK’
KEYNOTE 1: PURPOSE, PASSION AND PERFORMANCE
7 engagement habits that boost sales, performance and profit
Leaders need to know how to engage their teams. Actively engaged team members are 28% more productive. Engaged customers will become advocates, buy more and have longer lasting relationships. Engaging teams and customers always
- Why engagement matters and how to inspire teams through effective leadership
- Benefits of engagement and how to inspire teams through effective leadership
- Courageous leadership to solve issues and lift performance
- Personal success plan to develop team members
- How to engage and WOW customers
- How to be diligent, persistent and rigorous as a leader and still respected
- Takeaways that can be implemented immediately. These cost little in time and money yet improve morale, motivation and results
REAL SUCCESS IN BUSINESS IS ABOUT FEELINGS
KEYNOTE 2. PERSONAL SUCCESS PLAN
‘The Secret To Creating An Environment In Which
People Can Be The Best They Can Be’
This keynote is aimed at inculcating people development as a key component of your engagement culture OR GIVING PEOPLE A PLAN TO DEVELOP THEMSELVES AND IMPROVE THEIR OWN PERFORMANCE. This unique proprietary program CAN start at the top and cascade through your organization OR BE DONE BY INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT TO GROW. It has astonishing effects on performance, workplace culture and motivation.
‘The emotional needs of people have not changed’.
‘There is a mismatch between what science knows and what business does’ Daniel Pink
Changes you will see:
- Motivation and morale escalates
- Self esteem soars
- Confidence grows
- Retention improves
- Results take off
In my experience, every time this has been implemented correctly results improve by a minimum of 20% within 3 months.
“If a leader develops their people in one key skill or attribute monthly by 10%
I regard them as an above average leader”
– Ken Wright
KEYNOTE 3: THE ‘WOW’ FACTOR
Customer Engagement on Steroids
In the 1960’s, Ken’s father ran his own very successful business through implementing the ‘WOW’ factor! This strategy works as brilliantly today as it did then, because people are still people with the same emotional needs. Applied to our current economic climate and the constant change that is part of life these skills still make the customer experience excellent today.
- What the WOW Factor is and why and how it works
- Your own personal WOW Factors
- The WOW factors your company offers or can offer
- How to lift your team’s customer engagement
- The customer chain and how it transforms profits-Prospects/Customers/Clients/Raving Advocates
- How to dramatically referrals
- How to exceed the customer’s expectations
NOT SURE WHICH KEYNOTE IS RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS?
Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do people trust and respect all my leadership team?
- Are they perceived as enthusiastic, passionate and exciting leaders?
- Are they achieving amazing results by engaging people?
- Do they know how to turn “problem people” into motivated, contributing team members?
- DO I WANT MY TEAM TO TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN PERFORMANCE
Why Book Ken As a Speaker?
- He engages and entertains the audience while they learn
- His strategies and techniques are immediately implementable
- He gives a 100% guarantee
- His ideas are unique and work!
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT KEN’S KEYNOTES:
Ken, I cannot thank you enough for the incredible job you did here at ReThink. We had some obvious challenges facing us and you brilliantly guided us through a potential landslide. – ReThink Media
The 9 reasons why leaders and business owners work with Engage4Results:
- You are passionate about developing your people to their optimum potential
- You want to see your people working together in awesome teams
- You are ready to dramatically improve your bottom line
- You need someone who can take a helicopter view of your business without being blinded by years of experience within the industry
- You, or your leaders need a coach like Jordan Spieth does! A business coach is like a sporting coach, pushing to achieve optimum performance, always looking at new strategies and ideas, supporting their endeavors, teaching superb implementation, and then celebrating success!
- You need a consultant to help put in place inexpensive recognition and reward programs that lift motivation and morale
- You need a re-injection of passion, that feeling you had when you commenced the business
- You are looking for a business “Head-to-Toe Makeover”
- You are very comfortable in the fact that all Engage4Results programs carry a 100% money-back guarantee!