Leadership Coaching / Business Development
Ken Wright and Engage4Results have the perfect prescription for curing your “people problems” to build a team of extraordinary leaders, high powered sales people and achieve unbounded success.
Before you decide how Engage4Results can meet your business needs:
Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do people trust and respect all my leadership team?
- Are they perceived as enthusiastic, passionate and exciting leaders?
- Are they achieving amazing results by engaging people?
- Do they know how to turn “problem people” into motivated, contributing team members?
The 9 reasons why leaders and business owners work with Engage4Results:
- You are passionate about developing your people to their optimum potential
- You want to see your people working together in awesome teams
- You are ready to dramatically improve your bottom line
- You need someone who can take a helicopter view of your business without being blinded by years of experience within the industry
- You, or your leaders need a coach like Jordan Spieth does! A business coach is like a sporting coach, pushing to achieve optimum performance, always looking at new strategies and ideas, supporting their endeavors, teaching superb implementation, and then celebrating success!
- You need a consultant to help put in place inexpensive recognition and reward programs that lift motivation and morale
- You need a re-injection of passion, that feeling you had when you commenced the business
- You are looking for a business “Head-to-Toe Makeover”
- You are very comfortable in the fact that all Engage4Results programs carry a 100% money-back guarantee!
Coaching for individuals gives people the confidence and boost to get from where they are now to where they want to be. The latest Neuro Science research tells us that it is more important to have belief than the skill to perform tasks, and in my opinion a key role of a coach is to build confidence and belief.
I am committed to help you or selected leaders reach optimum potential by utilizing all the skills and awareness I have accumulated over years of leading, coaching, engaging and developing people.
My aim is to have you consciously change your behavioral patterns so you can achieve and exceed your stated intentions—and have you continue to do this beyond our time working together.
A top flight Athlete would never dream of not having a coach, over 80% of Fortune 500 CEO’s have coaches, I have had a coach for over 10 years. It is great to see in Australia the resistance to coaching in business, other than for remedial purposes, is changing, many businesses now realise the importance of coaching to gain optimum performance. My time in the USA taught me a lot about how new leaders and established leaders developed faster due to the wider acceptance of coaching.
A coach can help you:
- Rapidly reach your professional career goals
- Turn your dreams into achievable expectations
- Live a life that has you excited and eager to start the day
- Eliminate the natural appeal to coast—most humans have an innate ability to opt for the easier option. The more you push yourself towards excellence the luckier you will be.
- Bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- Learn the power of Intentions/Attitude/Focus
- Learn new tools for life. Coaching is not teaching per se, although learning is a fundamental component. It is designed to generate ideas, resourcefulness and develop you to the stage where you can be more effective in all areas of your life.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Business development programs are project based, have specific outcomes and continue for agreed periods.
1. Platinum Program – “Building a Better Business”
This program is for the leader or business owner who is determined to make a significant difference quickly. But, it’s not for the half-hearted; there will be tough decisions to be made and changes facilitated.
It will include:
- Strategic Review
- Game Plan Implementation
- Rigorous Action Planning
- People Development
- Sales Stimulation
- Lifting Motivation and Morale
- Removing Passengers
2. Engaging Your People – “Personal Success Plan”
This program is aimed at inculcating people development as a key component of your engagement culture. This unique proprietary program will start at the top and cascade through your organization. It has astonishing effects on performance, workplace culture and motivation.
Changes you will see:
- Motivation and morale escalates
- Self esteem soars
- Confidence grows
- Retention improves
- Results take off
In my experience, every time this has been implemented correctly results improve by a minimum of 20% within 3 months.
3. Strategic Planning and Implementation
All respected companies have a strategy in place, which includes excellent vision and values. The winners not only have it in place but have total buy-in from all staff and execute the strategy superbly.
This program reviews of the following:
- Strategy revision
- Mission statement
- Vision and values
- Leaders’ buy-in
- Employees’ buy-in
And then includes development and implementation of a game plan designed to take performance through the roof!
4. Leaders Who Engage – The Key To Better Results
Duration: Minimum 2 hours to half day.
Why: Because leaders need to know how to engage their teams. Actively engaged team members are 28% more productive. Engaged customers will become advocates, buy more and have longer lasting relationships. Engaging teams and customers always leads to better business outcomes. Designed for leaders, managers, supervisors.
What they learn:
- Why engagement matters and how to inspire teams through effective leadership
- Benefits of engagement and how to inspire teams through effective leadership
- Courageous leadership to solve issues and lift performance
- Personal success plan to develop team members
- How to engage and WOW customers
- How to be diligent, persistent and rigorous as a leader and still respected
- Takeaways that can be implemented immediately. These cost little in time and money yet improve morale, motivation and results
This 3 minute whiteboard video provides a snapshot of some items that will be covered.
5. Leadership Consulting and Coaching Combined
This service analyzes current practices and provides professional external insight to enhance existing processes, develop new sound procedures, and streamline leadership. Typically this package could include the following, but like all our programs it will be tailored specifically to meet your needs:
- People recruitment/selection
- Sales pipeline
- Customer experience
- People development and engagement
- Performance management
- Problem solving strategies
- Sales Conference Planning
- Inexpensive Recognition Programs
- Raising Motivation & Morale
All Engage4Results programs are 100% Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the results 30 days after completion, your full investment will be refunded.
+61 414 157 657